Monday, September 15, 2008

The latest events

So as you can see Baby Kaden is here and doing well for being 6 weeks before his due date. He weighed 4lbs 9oz at birth and came home Sun the 14th at 4lbs 4oz. I am so happy to have him here happy and healthy and today Monday will be his first Dr appt to see if he is still A ok. I am still recovering from surgery we went a little bit backwards I had a complication of course after surgery with my c-section incision where they had to re open and leave it open for better healing its hurts a lot and needs to be cleaned and changed twice a day which am so glad for hubby being able to do it rather than a home health nurse coming to my house and seeing me all exposed. But on my way to recovery as well each day gets a little better.

Never a dull moment in the Jaffe house so we are done as far as our growing family we have Kylie 5 soon to be 6 and a great little momma helper, Kaleb 3 be 4 next month and loves his little brother, and now Kaden the new addition who love to keep me up at night every 1 1/2 hours up again to be changed and to eat.

Also Grandma Rosemary is here with us to help out for a few more weeks and oh how I need it. Thanks MOM.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Congrats!!!!! I am SOOOO happy for you! He is just too cute!

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Love you!
Kristin

Unknown said...

It definitely has been a crazy couple of weeks. I'm so glad everything turned out the way it did. We were all really lucky. I was so worried! I love ya.